Why Choose C.K. Coatings?
At C.K. we have over 30 years of actual hands on experience and have developed several proprietary coating processes for glass, polymer, metal and diamond-turned optics. We are experienced in coating substrates as small as 2mm up to 14" (304.80mm). C.K. can provide coatings from 190nm thru the IR.
Our highly skilled technicians have several years of training to handle your optics with the utmost care.
With our various size high vacuum chambers, it's easy to meet your high volume production or prototype needs.
We have the capability to custom manufacture tooling for very large production jobs as well as using already in-house generic tooling for prototype quantities to help our customers save time and money.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose C.K. Coatings for all your optical thin-film needs.
- Committed to customer satisfaction
- Extremely critical on quality
- ITAR Certified
- Latest custom coating design software
- Meet or surpass industry Military Specifications
- Developed a proprietary process for adherence on polymers (specifically for military and medical applications)
- Latest test equipment to ensure accurate measurements of coating
- Same day coating service available
- Saving our customers time and money (generic prototype tooling, coating design, several coating chambers for quick turnaround etc.)
- In-house machine shop
- Highly specialized on-site maintenance team to ensure machines are maintained properly